Tuesday, December 7, 2010

happy hanukkah.

Disclaimer - Please be aware that I generally tend to cook on the lighter side, but sometimes things need to be FRIED.

Happy Hanukkah! Happy Winter! Happy Christmastime!

When I stumbled across this recipe for pumpkin potato latkes, I knew I had to take part in Hanukkah this year. Pumpkin, fried potato...sold.

They were ah-may-zing.

It was only natural that I experimented with more latkes the next night, right? This time, sweet potato!

I added an extra egg to compensate for the lack of moisture (pumpkin) in the other recipe.



Hot sauce and applesauce for dipping (preferably combined) is delish.


in other news...

I finally have a new nephew! He was only a week late, but after thinking he was going to be early I felt like we were waiting for him forever!

Garrett Davis Marshall
December 4, 2010


: )


No comments:

Post a Comment