Wednesday, October 27, 2010

i'm not perfect.

I live a (mostly) healthy lifestyle. I exercise and I watch what I eat, but some days it seems impossible (am I right, ladies?)

I love all food - from nutrient packed vegetables to fast food. Some days all I want is to gorge. While I try not to have many days like that, I still do, and I think it's perfectly fine. What fun would life be if we stop having things we love?

Sometimes I want cookies for dinner.
Sometimes I want to be vegan.
Sometimes nothing will satisfy me like a cold Coke.
Sometimes ordering a veggie burger feels like a treat.
Sometimes I want McDonald's, especially when the McRib is in town...


and so I did.

I ran in the rain, I deserved it : )

All I'm trying to say is that no one is perfect, we all make mistakes. If you are struggling with staying healthy, treat yourself. Be aware of it and move on. Tomorrow is a new day, start fresh and get back on track.

1 comment:

  1. Courtney! I'm glad you like McRibs too. Everyone always denies enjoying them but secretly eat them when no one is around. We are both comfortable with our taste buds.

    ReplyDelete