Thursday, November 4, 2010

the McFabulous.

Just when I start on the vegetarian train, the McRib enters my life. Never fear! MorningStar McRiblets are here! Ta-daaa!


hello beautiful.


Ate mine on a long sandwich thin with avocado. Surprisingly way better than an actual McRib, and healthier : )

Can I get a high five for this find...eh, ehhh?

Okay, so McDonald's rib shaped sandwiches may not be for everyone, but these will get you all excited....

Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies

This is mostly a creation of my own, combining several different ideas to get the final product.
  • Your favorite boxed brownie mix
  • 8 oz. cream cheese
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 c. sugar
  • 2 Tb. & 2 tsp. flour
  • 2/3 c. pumpkin
  • 1/2 tsp. vanilla
  • 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
Make brownies according to instructions on the box. Pour into a (greased) 9 x 9 or larger pan:


Mix all of the cheesecake ingredients together with a mixer of some sorts, just until everything is combined:


Drop onto the uncooked brownies, swirl together (don't mix):


I baked these according to the brownie directions, testing here and there. I used a 8 x 8 pan, and that was a mistake. They were too thick and I couldn't get them to cook all the way through. I would definitely suggest a 13 x 9 pan. The center is a wee bit uncooked, but the edges are delicious and tasty. Big fan.


I may or may not be headed to the kitchen for seconds : ))

No comments:

Post a Comment