Tuesday, December 21, 2010

it's christmas time.

happy holidays!


The past week has been a whirlwind of Christmas festivities and such. Let's review, shall we?

Monday through Thursday consisted of a steady work, food, gym, relax schedule. Trying to keep myself busy in hopes of not falling into winter's laziness.

Friday was our holiday party at work. We do a whole middle of the day, hardly work kind of party. Lunch was at Marbella in Woodmere/Beachwood. I did not like. Service was awful - my order was wrong, the waitress ignored my boss 37 times and hit a coworker in the head with a plate. Ya know, regular stuff. But regardless, it was nice to relax and enjoy the company of my fellow workers.

I volunteered for United Way on Saturday. A few semi-family members and I wrapped gifts at the Great Lakes Mall. We managed to raise $163 and some change in just 5 hours. Go us! It was quite the interesting adventure. Lots of people watching resulted in our very own 12 days of Christmas:

12 Bieber haircuts
11 emo kids
10 fuzzy hats
9 drunken moonwalks
8 lazy husbands
7 douchy sweaters
6 abandoned children
5 missing limbs
4 men in shorts
3 of Kristin's daughters
2 lacy bra's
♪...and a box full of random underwear ♪

I think every good deed done should be rewarded in a little Michael Jackson The Experience. For those of you unaware of this awesome Wii game, go out and buy/rent it for the holidays. Super fun time. A great workout too! I was working up a sweat while playing and here it is 2 days later and I am still sore. You would never get me out of the house if I had this game.


Of course the weekend before Christmas was full of shopping. Everyone and their brother (hate that phrase btw) was out. Which is good I guess. Didn't see any riots though. Suppose that is good, too.

I have another busy week ahead of me. Lots of cookies to bake. A post to come about all the delights!

Have a beautiful week of family and fun. Remember, Christmas is the time to rejoice in the glories of Christ's birth and celebrate all the blessings of the Holy Spirit.

merry christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment