Friday, December 10, 2010

unmiserable.

I love, love, loooove Minus the Bear. Tied for first as my favorite band (Death Cab for Cutie being the other) , I always make myself available for a little dance party party when they are in town.

After a crummy day (lack of sleep, not feeling right), I treated myself to MTB at the HOB last night. As usual, they rocked my socks off. Each and every time I see them live they sound better and better. Perfection.




happy ears!

Before the concert I made sure to spend some quality time at the gym. A hour-long elliptical session does a body good.

Quick stop at Heinen's then headed home to made a mighty fine dinner (if I do say so myself).


Spaghetti squash and semi-homemade sauce made with:
  • jar of roasted garlic sauce
  • can of chopped tomatoes
  • shredded carrots
  • diced green pepper
  • black beans
Holy new obsession. I'm okay with eating this all the time.

in other news...

Thanks to Unmiserable Cleveland, I will be seeing Billy Elliot at Playhouse Square tonight! I won tickets in her UC Turkey Trot contest.

I love being unmiserable in Cleveland!
happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment